Fire Claim DeniedFeb 09 2013
Last month, my home... the one that I have lived in for the last 40+ years burnt down. It was an old house made mostly of wood and so it burned quickly. The Allstate investigator said that it had been started by someone pouring something flammable on the floor, but no solvent or other accelerant was found in carpet, the wood, or even in dirt which was under the house. It was not an act of arson, but an electrical fire. Allstate questioned me. I gave them 2 statements. Even though the investigator told me that he found no evidence of arson, but the decision on the final report was still left as "arson". Allstate would not give me a copy of investigation either!