Home Insurance Personal Property Coverage

Personal property coverage or Coverage C covers your home’s contents and personal property you or other family members own.

This kind of coverage can be based upon replacement value or actual cash value and can cover items such as jewelry, computer data, firearms, artwork, money, and many more. You may get extra coverage by adding endorsements to your policy.

Policies may also include coverage for small boat but usually do not cover vehicles unless unlicensed and used only on your property.

Using InsuranceUSA.com can help you find the right home insurance personal property coverage. So, don’t delay any longer, simply enter your zip code and get started today!