Dwelling Homeowner Insurance Coverage

Dwelling coverage, also known as Coverage A, is the part of homeowner insurance that covers rebuild and repair costs for you home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered peril.

Covered perils may include fire, lightning, wind, and hail. If you live in a disaster-prone area, you may need a separate policy for damages or losses caused by events such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and flooding. Such events are not covered by standard policies.

You should purchase enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost of rebuilding your home’s structure in the event of a complete loss. You only need enough coverage to cover the actual home, not the land on which it is built.

Using InsuranceUSA.com can help you find the right dwelling homeowner insurance coverage. So, don’t delay any longer, simply enter your zip code and get started today!